Well hello to you!
I’m notoriously bad at talking about myself. Actually, that’s a big fat lie. I’m bad at writing about myself. I LOVE talking about myself. But I guess I’ll cover the important stuff here.
I’m an Adelaidean who moved to Sydney after an extended bout (read: 24 years) of ‘what am I doing with my life?!’ Making the move and disrupting my whole life has pretty much been the best thing I ever did. I finally feel like I’m on the way to an actual future!
Anyway, about me:
- Bit of a muso. Big KPop and House fan. Not sure if that’s relevant but it’s a big one.
- Reasonably active member of the LGBTIQA community.
- Very interested in social justice issues. Ask me about my feminism!
- I have a Diploma of Sound Production from SAE Adelaide. I wanted to be the next Koji Kondo and… actually, I still do.
- Avid gamer since I could hold a controller. Nintendo changed my life. My earliest memory is playing Super Nintendo. And RIP to my last trimester of uni thanks to Breath of the bloody Wild.
- Big creative – I’ve tried almost everything from writing novels to producing albums to making videogames.
- I love strategy, particularly regarding new technology, and
- I run a music blog which I never have time to update over at dotpopmusic.wordpress.com. I’m quite proud of it, even if it’s being neglected. I also contribute for The Interns when I get the chance!
If you’d like to know more, please get in contact!